1"Cakies" are basically cookies made out of cake mix. They are delicious.
YOU WILL NEED:
1 box of any flavored cake mix (Reccomended: Pillsbury)
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 can of any flavored frosting
EQUIPMENT YOU WILL NEED:
TIME TO BAKE!:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs. Mix with wooden spoon. You will notice it will turn into a crumbly, yet sticky mixture.
3. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Grease with cooking spray, or butter.
4. Make 1 inch balls out of the dough, and line them on the sheet. Flatten them about 1/2 way with the back of a spoon.
5. Bake in oven for 8-11 minutes or until a knife stuck in the middle of a cookie comes out clean. (Note: I've noticed different brands have different cooking times)
6. Let cookies cool FOR ONLY ONE MINUTE!!!
7. Frost each cookie with frosting.
8. Serve warm. Any leftovers should be put in the fridge.
Enjoy! Be sure to let me know what you think.