I love apple dumplings, but the problem is they are hard to bake. Here's a quick and easy way to make some easy, delicious apple dumplings.
YOU WILL NEED:
1 Package of refridgerator biscuit dough. (Reccomended: Pillsbury Grands!)
1 medium-large sized apple (Any apple will do, I like Granny Smiths)
TIME TO BAKE!:
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2) Line a cookie sheet with tin foil, and spray with cooking spray.
3) Take biscuits, and form into 4" circles.
4) Peel and dice your apple into small, bite-sized pieces.
5) Put about a teaspoon and a half of apples into the middle of the biscuits. DO NOT OVER-STUFF! We will be folding these puppies and you need to leave room for them to close.
6) Make a cinnoman sigar mixture. You want it to be light brown in color, and you want slightly more sugar than cinnoman.
7) Sprinkle about 1/2 a teaspoon of the mixture on the apples.
8) Fold your dumplings into half moons. If you're having trouble closing them, use a fork to scrape them closed.
9) If you have no more cinnoman-sugar left, make more.
10) Sprinkle the tops of the moons with another 1/2 teaspoon of cinnoman-sugar.
11) Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through.
Enjoy! Post comments, I would love to know what you guys think.